pan-users

[Pan-users] Fwd: git version of pan2 failed for compiling.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: [Pan-users] Fwd: git version of pan2 failed for compiling.
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:07:17 +0800

Hi all,

I use the following commands to obtain the latest git version of pan2:

$ git reset --hard
HEAD is now at cfb8faf Updated Serbian translation
$ git clean -xdf
Removing autom4te.cache/
$ git pull
Already up-to-date.

Then I try to compiling it:

$ ./autogen.sh
/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for automake >= 1.11.2...
  testing automake... found 1.15
checking for autoreconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoreconf... found 2.69
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.50.2
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.29
Checking for required M4 macros...
  intltool.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build Pan
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

As you can see, I meed the errors as above.  But in fact I've intltool
package installed on my Debian Jessie box:

$ dpkg --get-selections |grep intltool
intltool                    install
intltool-debian                    install

Any hints on my issue?

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <address@hidden>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry