pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How UNmute?

From: Ed Fletcher
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How UNmute?
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:09:59 -0400

On 12/07/2017 01:56 PM, Beartooth wrote:

        Pan gives me "> [quoted text muted]" every chance it gets. I
don't want that.

        I went to Edit > Preferences > Shortcuts, and found "Mute quoted
text" with a q in the box to its left. Deleting that didn't work, even
after closing & re-opening Pan.

        I don't see anything under "unmute", nor show. Putting an n or a
u in the box for muting didn't work.

        What's the right way to un-mute, preferably once and for all??

Put the "q" back in to the shortcuts menu. It acts as a toggle to mute/unmute the quoted text. And not just for the currently viewed article.

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher

"Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty
sure to be a crime to examine the laws of heat."
- Christopher Morley