pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan stops showing more than one message header column

From: David Chmelik
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan stops showing more than one message header column
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 01:51:26 +0000 (UTC)

I'm temporarily trying Pan (with same profile from a working installation
of Pan on other OS) on Kubuntu.  I must say it's a poor implementation of
KDE.  In this, Pan only shows one message header column (either author,
subject, date, etc.)  What can I do about that?  It's not a resize issue;
the cursor never goes over a place I can resize it to get the other
columns.  They are just not displayed at all.