pan-users

[Pan-users] clean .newsrc? (subscribed groups only?)

From: David Chmelik
Subject: [Pan-users] clean .newsrc? (subscribed groups only?)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:57:23 -0000 (UTC)

I'm used to having a clean .newsrc--only of groups I subscribe to--since
the older days of simpler newsreaders... which everything else I used
wrote such a .newsrc, so it was a useful file (since I discuss elsewhere
what NNTP groups I use, and review/search them in a text editor or
command-line.)  Switching to Pan solved one problem but now there's
another of not being able to have a normal .newsrc... will that be
possible in the future?  The list of all existing newsgroups should be a
separate file...