pan-users

[Pan-users] Downloaded articles format

From: Beata Kasprzyk
Subject: [Pan-users] Downloaded articles format
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 01:09:13 +0200

Hi Everyone!

 I would like to download the Polish Usenet articles as a .txt files. I am a quiet new at using Pan, but I have downloaded articles via Pan in the past, and they were saved in .txt format. Unfortunately now they are downloaded in .msg format.

I am using Pan 0.146-306 on Windows 10. In the past I have used Pan 0.144 version. I have tried to uninstall the new version and reinstall the 0.144 version, but still I am not able to download articles as .txt files.

I would be grateful if you could help me figure out why I am no longer able to download messages as txt files.

Thank you in advance!

Beata