pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New maintainer

From: Dominique Dumont
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New maintainer
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:37:00 +0200

Hi

Looks like you were faster than me with this announce...

On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 09:08:54 CEST Duncan wrote:
> The *.doap file is an XML-based maintainer listing.  Given the email
> @debian, presumably that's pan's Debian maintainer, now upstream
> maintainer as well.

Indeed, I am Pan maintainer for Debian, but I should not use my Debian address
for upstream pan ;-)

> So we appear to actually have an upstream maintainer again now. =:^)

Indeed. On the other hand, I've not seriously programmed in C++ for 25 years
and I currently don't have much available time (if at all until September). So
don't expect a revolution. But I will review and merge MR provided I can
understand them. I'll also cut a release from time to time.

All the best