pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 23:09:33 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 03:16:10 -0700, David Chmelik wrote:

> Thanks! GitLab obviously isn't made for people who don't use git and
> just want to test; I'd have never found that and probably still won't be
> able to find tarballs later.

Just remember that "Tags" is the place to look - or bookmark the page, and
you'll find it.

It kinda sounds like the issues you've run into with VCS systems in the
past are less about the VCS and more about the ways in which those using
it were misusing it.

For projects with multiple developers working on different pieces, VCS of
some sort is essential.

</soapbox> ;)

Jim
--