pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Moving between panes ...

From: Kinji Kameda
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Moving between panes ...
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 13:43:11 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2022, Jim Henderson wrote:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 20:08:18 +0300 (EEST), Kinji Kameda via Pan-users
wrote:

For some reason I haven't been able to figure out how do I move between
panes from keyboard. There is noting on manual and using TAB only takes
me between headers and groups. Cannot go to body for some reason.

Is there any default keybindings not mentioned anywhere?

Running 0.151 here, and tab moves between all three panes. When it's on the message pane, the headers are highlighted, but the up/down keys scroll messages that are longer than the window.

Oh. Same version here ... and now that I have tested this a bit more I do see that TAB does move between panes, but behaviour is rather peculiar (at least for me) ... When moving from the headers down to the body pane headers information gets highlighted, Subject-From-etc., and I have to press down key three times before the content of the article scroll down. PgDwn doesn't do anything, which was why I thought it doesn't move to the body pane. Before I have scrolled with down key that is.

Also I have to press several times up or down in the groups pane to get the highlighting to move.

So yes. TAB does move between the panes but the behaviour is weird, at least for me.

Any way to do keybindings that will straigh focus on the content of the body and headers and group, so I can just press them to move around?

Thanks!

--
\\\..
   "In a mad world only the mad are sane."