pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] The recent git merges broke pan's build for me, culprit

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] The recent git merges broke pan's build for me, culprit 18f92b133
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 08:35:27 -0000 (UTC)

Dominique Dumont posted on Wed, 21 Sep 2022 18:39:39 +0200 as excerpted:

> Duncan, can you try on your side ?

I should get to it in a couple days.

(Last week was more hectic than usual including replacing my water heater
(!!) and making the last payment on my car loan =:^), so this
"weekend" (Sunday/Monday for me) I skipped my usual days-off update
routine and just /relaxed/ and celebrated no more car payments or
mandatory-cold showers (well, relatively, luckily it was the end of a
Phoenix summer, so water near 30C/mid-80sF, not entirely cold but not
exactly hot either). =:^)