paparazzi-devel

RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Recommended RC Radio Systems?

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Recommended RC Radio Systems?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:55:51 -0400

Hi,

As far as we know, we cannot extract a PPM from these receiver.

Additionally, the 2.4Ghz band is usually used for either the video transmitter or the telemetry modem.

What might be a good idea is to get a transmitter that uses interchangeable RF module such as a Futabe 7CAP or 9CAP. This way you can always switch to spread spectrum technology if that fits your need in a future project.

-yvest