paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to compile and upload sw/airborne/main_demo#.c

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to compile and upload sw/airborne/main_demo#.c to a Tiny v2?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:41:38 +0200

Hi Miles

if you look at conf/airframes/demo.xml you'll see something like
demo1.CFLAGS += -DCONFIG=\"conf_demo.h\"

this files is located in conf/autopilot and is the header describing the
peripherals on the olimex development board ( really only one led )

If you want to compile this code for a tiny, just replace the above line with

demo1.CFLAGS += -DCONFIG=\"tiny_2_1.h"

( the led is not connected on the same pin - so even the blink led example would
not work with the above configuration )

I am in the process of transfering the "demo" code to sw/airborne/example
directory. I already added a gps demo in there.
We talked about using a CONFIG variable in the makefile to be able to overide it
on the command line, but I'm not sure how useful that is.

hth

Poine