paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Session

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Session
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:13:18 GMT

"Serial" just sends/receives normal data to/from the modem, any modem.
"Maxtream" uses a proprietary protocol that allows for communication through the modem as well as communication with the modem.  It also allows hardware addressing and advanced networking modes.  This only works with Maxstream brand modems and it requires the ground modem to be configured in API protocol as the master and the airborne modems addressed and configured as clients.
Other protocols are also available for different brands such as Aerocomm and Wavecard

Booz is the "Aussie" way started by young wiggaz to define the smoking of ice, the clear shards. Often only used by gym going, bulkin wannabe gangstaz.
See:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booz

-- Mohammad Ali Haji Pour <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

What are the differences between sessions: flight serial and flight maxstream ? And I couldn't understand what BOOZ:AHRS does.
BTW thanks a lot GUATIER for reminding me to compile the missing C codes.

Regards,

Mohammad