paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:36:52 +0200

Hello Ana,

It is normal that you have 0V with hitl on usb.

For the compilation flags, the -D means "define" and U "undefine", so the line ap.CFLAGS += -DHITL -UGPS_CONFIGURE -UUART1_BAUD -DUART1_BAUD=B57600 means that your are in HITL mode, that you don't want to use the dynamic configuration of the gps and that you redefine the speed of the modem uart to 57600 bauds (for a tiny2, replace by UART0 for tiny1). This line must be at the end in your makefile section.
I am only doing usb hitl usually, but it should work the same.

Gautier