paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 06:59:17 -0500

Hi, I have completed my aircraft and installed all the components.  Sensors, I believe, are installed in the right direction.  When I pull the nose up, the elevons move down to correct, when I roll either left or right, the elevons move to correct in the oposit direction.  However, when I check the PFD in my laptop, the attitude estimator moves in totally different directions from the real attitude of the aircraft.  I have read the tuning pages of the wiki and the Airframe Configuration pages and have not been able to find anything on how to make the correction.  Can someone please guide me on how to fix this? or guide in the right direction on where to find the solution?  I am going out to the field this afternoon for the first time and fly it to begin the tuning process, but, I just haven't been able to correct this.

Thank you.

Eddie.