paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Doubt Regarding IR

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Doubt Regarding IR
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:31:36 +0100

The plot does not show voltage per angle but rather relative
responsitivity per angle.
So what you are seeing here is that you have high 'resolution' (delta
voltage per delta degree) around zero degree and little towards 90
degrees.

If you would plot voltage vs angle you would probably get hysteresis like
courve. Not sure about that, but that seems to make sense to me.

Not sure if I'm BSing here. But this is how it made sense to me.