paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Live CD

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Live CD
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 01:42:44 +0100

Hi Gareth,

I think the ENAC guys would be happy to put it on the paparazzi server :-)

Although the live CD can't really replace a proper installation as
there is quite a lot beeing changed/fixed/updated it is a pretty good
way to test it.
Also the graphical SVN update won't be so much help since we use git
for the software now (but still pretty nice to have ;-)

But git should be on the live CD as well, it is not included in the
standard installation I think.

That actually reminds me that we have to add git to the dependency
list of the paparazzi-dev package.... Antoine? Gautier? ;-)

Cheers, Felix