paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] About http server

From: Armiche
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] About http server
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:18:56 +0000

Hello. I'm new in this foro. We are using paparazzi for an own project of a solar UAV. I'm interested in the http server (BOA) included in the paparazzi center.

How it does work?. What will I see in the principal page?. Where can I configure it? All I want is to see some (or all) flight parameters, for example the aircraft trajectory seen on the map, like in the GCS, or the same parameters that we can see in the "messages" window.

Thanks