paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:12:13 +0200

Hi Xavier,

thx for reporting, but we need a few more details...

> - first PC is using "master" branch... the board is working, but I don't
> have battery monitoring (vsupply is always 0)... if I understand well, it's
> normal, 'cause ADC is disable. Right ?

Master branch of when? What date, still from one year ago, or current master?
In current master (development branch) the ADC ported to libopencm3 is
currently not working. This is a known problem and Piotr is working on
it.
See https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/208

> - second PC is using "v3.9" branch... nothing work... no led blinking, no
> communication, nothing...

What is your configuration?

> Of course, I have EXACTLY the same configuration files on the two PC
> (conf.xml, airframe.xml, and so on). And in fact, everything was working
> good on the second PC only a few days ago

What revision was working, which one isn't? (sha1 or exact date and branch)

> Well... if I have to guess, I will say that it's from one of the commit from
> 1st june or 29 may ;))

Why do you think there was a bug introduced here? Sounds rather
unlikely, since you can see on
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/commits/v3.9 there were no
significant changes regarding hw.

Cheers, Felix