paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] StratoBlimp, a challenging UAV project

From: privé
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] StratoBlimp, a challenging UAV project
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:07:25 +0100

To find a suitable GPS wasn’t that hard in our case. If I understand well, manufacturers are not allowed to make GPS that could be used at the same time high (>18’000m) and at high speed (>512m/s!) .

BUT most GPS don’t work if only one of those limits is reached. So it is just a question to find the right one. I don’t know how ublox gps behave.