paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] stabilization parameters

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization parameters
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:31:29 +0000

Anyone can explain this parameter from STABILIZATION_ATTITUDE ?
SP_MAX
REF_OMEGA
REF_ZETA
REF_MAX
REF_MAX_PDOT
i like to make the YAW with fast response.

I think the YAW response of paparazzi is too slow with default parameter.
I fly acrobatic heli and when i fly the ppz its very artificial yaw reaction.

Some time i do yaw command and when i release the stick the rotorcraft continue yawing some degrees .. 10 ~ 30deg
Is about this problem i prefer the yaw more like ACRO mode.

In my own code i do this for YAW axis.

when i do some RC YAW command the yaw work like RATE then when i release the command ATTITUDE lock the yaw.
Is like the RC act only in gyro not in ATTITUDE.