paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] V4.x one fixedwing

From: ebahier
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] V4.x one fixedwing
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:07:22 +0100

Hi,

Today, I try to fly with V4.2 on my mentor.

The manual mose is perfect.

The auto1 is correct if I switch from manual to Auto1 when the plane is in correct position.
If the plane is in bad position the mentor is ready to crash.

If I look the PFD one the ground station, the PFD move very slow to print the real angle.... and the servo diplacement is also slowwwwww.

I use Lisa/L and aspirin 2.1.... they are ok on a quadri...

For auto2, actualy it still a dream, it is completly out...
The mentor has flew with a IR and Tiny...

Any idea?

best regards,

Eric