paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek 10dof v2 imu
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:08:40 +0300

I forgot to post a picture of the imu.
My board has the "Y" axis looking the other way :-)
I am not going to remove it from it's elaborate dampening throne to check it again but i remember that despite all my efforts i couldn't make it work ok so i changed the signs, it looks like they fixed it now Here is the photo of the present version which suggests that it should be mounted with the solder pad row facing back and the ic side facing down if signs are to be all positive,
am i right or wrong?
Chris