paparazzi-devel

Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependency problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependency problem
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:30:46 +0100

Actually if you only change defines like gains in your airframe file (that are simply added to generated/airframe.h), it will correctly recompile all source files that include the generated airframe file.
But it e.g. won't detect modified defines in the firmware section.

Dependency generation is specified in the appropriate Makefile, e.g. for the ARDrone in conf/Makefile.omap Line185