paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] ParaGUI Windows Version Available for Download

From: Mark Krosky
Subject: [paragui-dev] ParaGUI Windows Version Available for Download
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:54:03 -0500

If you look in 1.0.1/binaries on the ftp server, I put a copy of the windows binary. I used Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.

I would like for someone to verify that I did this properly. I think I'm going to be making the Windows binary for each release now.

There are 3 files:
"source_only". Contains only the source, but "unzip, download, and compile" should work. This should save you the trouble of making your own Visual C++ workspace "dynamic_only". Contains binaries for the dynamically-linked version, both debug and release. Notice that this is big. The debug version is huge. I'm thinking of including a release-only next time. "all". Contains everything compiled. (dynamic, static, multithreaded) I probably won't make this version next time unless someone wants it.