paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] Centering Text

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] Centering Text
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if you can center text, but if you
sub-class the widget and change the label's position
inside, you can change it manually.  That's how I got
a right-justified button in the menu-bar.  What I
should have done is written a PG_MenuBarEx or
something and contributed it, maybe later...

Andrew.