paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] Bug in dropbox in 1.0.4

From: Tim Oertel
Subject: [paragui-dev] Bug in dropbox in 1.0.4
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:13:49 -0500

PG_DropDown seems to have a bug where the items added
are not properly hidden.  The effect is that there
is a partially invisible list of the items beneath the
dropdown box that can actually be selected.  Once the
dropdown is opened/closed, everything behaves properly.

The fix, the best I can tell, is to add a Hide() at the
end of the PG_DropDown() constructor in pgdropdown.cpp:

   my_DropList = new PG_ListBox(NULL, rlist, style);
   my_DropList->SetEventObject(MSG_SELECTITEM, this,
(MSG_CALLBACK_OBJ)&PG_DropDown::select_handler);
   my_DropList->Hide();

   //LoadThemeStyle(style);
}

I can't say I fully understand the visible vs. hidden stuff, so
this may be a hack that happens to work, rather than a fix...

- Tim