paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] PG changes for WiNCE

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: [paragui-dev] PG changes for WiNCE
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:42:38 +0300

success. :)

The Embedded Visual C++ 4.0 actually has STL built-in. What it does not have (since it has no console!) is 'iostream' support.

I built a small 'iostream' bridge to PocketConsole, which provides the missing console driver for Pocket PC and hey, we got a compiling ParaGUI for WinCE!

One change I'd like to propose (pglog.cpp):

        #ifndef _WIN32_WCE  //AK
          #include <ctime>
        #else
          #include <time.h>   // strftime() etc.
        #endif

WinCE has no 'ctime'. Also, we might think of ways to redirect 'iostream' stuff somehow, not relying on a console at all?

-ak