parallel

Bioinformatics Galaxy Problems

From: Ntana Papadopoulou
Subject: Bioinformatics Galaxy Problems
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 13:17:15 +0000

parallel: This should not happen. You have found a bug.
Please contact <parallel@gnu.org> and include:
* The version number: 20170422
* The bugid: fdr: Cannot open /jetstream/scratch0/main/jobs/33981499/_job_tmp/parNFSe6.par
* The command line being run
* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to run a Freebayes analysis on Galaxy for many hours now and I get this message (see above) and it says to contact you. Could you please let me know if I can do something to fix this problem.

Kind regards,
Ntana