phpcompta-support

[Phpcompta-support] problem to install phpcompta

From: Stan Pinte
Subject: [Phpcompta-support] problem to install phpcompta
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:16:19 +0100

hello,

I am a member of the bxlug, trying to install phpcompta.

--> the database is created. (see enclosed my modified install.sh)

and phpcompta is installed like that:

<VirtualHost compta.sauvages.net>
    ServerAdmin address@hidden
    DocumentRoot /home/phpcompta/compta/html
    ServerName compta.sauvages.net
    ErrorLog /var/log/apache/compta-error.log
</VirtualHost>

The problems I have are the following:

php does not find the files in the directory ../include/ (like
postgres.php)

solution: i replaced all the

include_once ("./ac_common.php");

by

include_once (dirname(__FILE__)."/../include/ac_common.php");

and it works.

I succeed to log in as webcompta/webcompta, but I just see that
(screenshot 1) and if I hit "preferences", I see that: (screenshot2).

Do you have any idea?

It is quite urgent, as I just droppped gnucash because of its inability
of generating "journals" reports...

--
------
join me at address@hidden