phpgroupware-developers

[phpGroupWare-developers] ACL are back (or not) and Happy new year !

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] ACL are back (or not) and Happy new year !
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:43:41 +0100

Hi all,

Just for a quick update on what's happening. First it's a new year, so
Happy new year 2009 to all of you.

Then, I take the day to fix the acl administration. This is still work
in progress (I guess that editing the run acl is not so good :), but
it's mostly working.

Module devs are encouraged to test for their own module that things
don't get broken to much ...

Other's can tests it as they want, and please report bugs on savannah.
Please assign it to me, I'll reasign to other devs if it's on purpose.

Review of patches done are welcome too :)

Regards,

Caeies.