phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [phpGroupWare-docteam] Primero pasos con PHPgroupware

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-docteam] Primero pasos con PHPgroupware
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 06:51:22 -0400

We still use it, but it's been a long time since I installed it.

Sent from my cell phone.  Please forgive me of any typos.Guillaume Courtois
<address@hidden> wrote:Le 2013-05-03 18:26, Vincent Romero a écrit :
> Buenas tardes.
>
> Estoy instalando phpGroupWare por primera vez y tengo el siguiente
> error.
>

> {lang_cookies_must_be_enabled}
>

> You have not created your header.inc.php yet!
> You can create it now.
>
> Me podrian hechar una mano con esto.
>
> Saludos

Hi,

phpgroupware is a pretty dead project now. Anyway, if you still want to
use it, we may be able to help you install it. But please speak in
english
here, my spanish is near zero !

Bye.