[Phpgroupware-users] tts trouble -- hanging web page

From: Robert G . Valiant -- Valiant Group
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] tts trouble -- hanging web page
Date: 22 Jan 2002 08:17:06 -0800

Hi --

I've been using phpgroupware (0.9.12 right now) for a couple of years and I've
started having an odd problem: when a user clicks on the "ok" button to update
or close a ticket, the web browser seems to hang and the next tts screen
(viewticket_details.php?sessionid=) never loads. However, the ticket *is*
updated/closed in the database. I have followed apache logs while doing this
and haven't seen any errors. Likewise, I have followed the mail log thinking it
might be a mail problem - no errors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob Valiant
Seattle Community Technology Alliance

 Robert G. Valiant