Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Which files to download?

From: Buchan Milne
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Which files to download?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:24:33 +0200

A trick to find this out on a recent Mandrake release, is to run:

urpmq php-

This gives me:

The following packages contain php-: php-manual_en php-gd php-common php-mysql php-dba_gdbm_db3 php php-devel php-tclink php-readline mod_php php-pgsql php-imap php-ldap

So you might also want php-imap, php-ldap etc... depending on what you want to run ...

Buchan

Chris Weiss wrote:

You will also need a database, mysql and pgsql are both supported, and the cvs
client.  All these come with Mandrake but don't always install by default, make
sure you get the php_mysql or php_pgsql package too.  Then look at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/12-docs/html/admin/ which includes instructions on
getting phpgw from CVS and setting up the database.

Brian Read (address@hidden) wrote*:

Hi

Which file(s) do I need to download to try out phpGroupware?

I have a Mandrake Linux server with Apache and PHP4

TIA

Brian