Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:51:47 +0000

The setup has been completely revamped for .14, you can get a tarball of it from
the download section.  If you're just testing a new install and not upgrading a
prodution server I do recomend using .14.  It still may have a couple small bugs
but does work quite well.

Pete Davis (address@hidden) wrote*:

>** High Priority **
>
>I must have missed something, somewhere.  Most of the applications don't have
>the
tables in the MYSQL database.  I have found the create tables files which I
tried
to import into the database with: ./mysql -u root -p phpgroupware
< /correct/path/to/file.  I get no errors when I do it.  The mysql database says
the table exist and is set up similar to the create tables file.  I still get
errors when I go to some of them.

>Example: when I go to headlines: "Variable passed to each() is not an array or
object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/headlines/index.php on line 59".

>How do I get all the modules/applications to import their tables into the
>database
without me having to do it individually?  Is there a command, window, etc.?

>Freebsd4.4, mysql 3.23.47, php4.1.1.1 and phpgroupware 0.9.12
>
>BTW, several of the modules work fine.  I have imported some tables manually
>and
they are working.  I don't think it is a db permissions problem.  I just need to
know how to import all the tables into the mysql at one time (and properly).