Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can someone tell me what I'm smoking?

From: Travis Tabbal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can someone tell me what I'm smoking?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:34:03 -0700 (MST)

Yes, in /setup exerything is fine and I can talk to the DB. In "Simple
Application Managment" it says the tables are fine. In Advanced, I get some
errors.

For example, installing "timetrack" I get this:

-----
App install/remove/upgrade:
Database error: Invalid SQL: CREATE SEQUENCE seq_phpgw_ttrack_customers
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation 'seq_phpgw_ttrack_customers' already
exists )

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php on line 545
-----

In "tts" it shows that the tables loaded in just fine. But when I attempt to
run it I get this:

-----
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT * from phpgw_categories WHERE
(cat_appname='tts' AND (cat_owner='3' OR cat_access='public' AND cat_owner
in(3,-1)) ) ORDER BY cat_main, cat_level, cat_name ASC
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "-" )

File: /var/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.categories.inc.php
Line: 176

Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/var/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62
-----

Most of the apps that make it past installation that fail do so in similiar
fashion. This is .9.14RC1 on PostgreSQL.

Now that I look again at the version number in dselect I may well have an
old version. I'll go download the latest from postgresql.org and try again.
I could have sworn I had a 7.x version.. MySQL is 3.22.32 and doesn't work.
It fails in different places though.

Travis