Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login failure...

From: Travis Tabbal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login failure...
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:53:42 -0700 (MST)

Self-reply..

I figgured it out. The accounts were set to expire on 2/15. In this case, it
really should tell me the account it expired, not that the password is
wrong. I was under the impression that setting the expiration date would
force a password change, not lock out the user. Lucky for me I had another
admin account I could get in on. A user account utility would be nice in the
/setup screens, just in case.

Travis