[Phpgroupware-users] Ldap accounts

From: Mark Williamson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Ldap accounts
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:20:15 +1100

Hi..

I am currently testing phpgroupware..    I noticed all the ldap support..   I
currently have all of the Linux workstation here, autherizing off a ldap
server..  when I tried the ldap support in the phpgroupware..   during setup
it spotted all the user accounts..  even asking me to select the admin user
account..  but after that..  the setup came to a halt..  complaining about
dupicate entries..  or a SQL problem...

I am using the 0.9.12 release of phpgroupware..

Cheers
Mark