Re: [Phpgroupware-users] wierd 404 error

From: Patrick Oliver
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] wierd 404 error
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:15:33 -0800

Did you already go through the step 2 of Setup/Config admin? Accessible at
http://your.site/phpgroupware/setup/

There is a field you have to fill in to give it the URL to your site, with no
trailing slash.

If you can't get to the login screen at /phpgroupware/setup/ at all, be sure
you've gotten rid of any stale cookies, closed your browser and restarted. If
still no login screen, delete your header.inc.php file and try again.

Good luck,

Patrick