[Phpgroupware-users] Forum in 0.9.14-rc2 somewhat broken

From: Edward Muller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Forum in 0.9.14-rc2 somewhat broken
Date: 13 Mar 2002 13:59:40 -0500

When trying to add a new forum in Forum's under 0.9.14-rc2 I get the
following error:
------------------
Database Error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO
phpgw_forum_forums(cat_id,id,name,descr) VALUES(3,1,'test','test')
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not
null attribute perm )

File: (phpgroupware location)/forum/inc/class.soforum.inc.php
Line: 89

Session halted.
Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
(phpgwlocation)/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62
------------------
I looked at the phpgw_forum_forums table and there is another column in
that table called perm, which I assume has the 'not null' attribute.
Note there is also a 'group' field in that table that isn't being filled
as well.

Since I'm new to phpgw and new to php, I'm not going to attempt to fix
this, but I wanted to notify the developers.

Edward Muller - Director of Information Services
LearningPatterns.com Inc.

Mobile: 973.715.0230
   NYC: 212.487.9064 x115

Email/Jabber: address@hidden