Re: [Phpgroupware-users] apache

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] apache
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:00:38 +0000

basically, you jusy need to get php working.  On modern distro's simply
install the apache and modphp packages will get you going.  Also you will
need the php_mysql or php_pgsql packages for php to get the database going.
The online docs at php.net have some very good instructions and also some
user comments to help out.  The docs there are also available in many
languages.