[Phpgroupware-users] Project management module, can't get it to work

From: Scott A. Henderson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Project management module, can't get it to work
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:22:00 -0800

I am not able to get the PM module to create a new project.

What I am running into is a message on the screen as follows:

Error: Please set your global preferences !
* Please set your preferences for this application !*

I have tried to set every preference that I can find and no success at
getting this message to go away.
If I try and create a new project anyway then no project is ever completed.
What am I missing here, I hope someone knows.

Scott A. Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated
3763 Image Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99504