Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot send emails

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot send emails
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:51:44 +0200

Hi,

I found out myself. I had not configured email from the admin pane yet.

dirk

--On Freitag, 26. Juli 2002 18:45 Uhr +0200 "Dirk H. Schulz" <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: Hi,
RE:
RE: I installed RC4 on a machine running postfix as mta and UW-Imap as
RE: Imap-Server.
RE:
RE: phpgroupware email connects to the mailbox and displays mail, but when
RE: I want to send a mail I get the following error:
RE:
RE: Array
RE: (
RE:       [code] => 420
RE:       [msg] => 0:
RE:       [desc] => Connection to : failed - could not open socket.
RE:       [server_chat] =>
RE: c->s: fsockopen(,25,0,,5) ; returned:
RE:
RE: )
RE:
RE: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
RE: /path/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62
RE:
RE: What is happening there?
RE:
RE: I setup the server in the email preferences (mail.domain.tld, that will
RE: be resolved), and I set the path to the sendmail-application of postfix.
RE:
RE: So what could be wrong?
RE:
RE: Thanks for any hint.