Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New install -- Can't login

From: Markus Woodtli
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New install -- Can't login
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:53:24 +0000

Hi,

Sorry my english is very bad. I had the same problem with Apache2, W2k and PHP4.
After the change with the following patch it runs. You can get the patch at the
following URL:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/?
only_with_tag=Version-0_9_14-branch

(login.php 1.76.2.3 32 hours ceb  fix for apache2)

Perhaps it helps.

Markus