Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems getting e-mail to work

From: Alejandro Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems getting e-mail to work
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:38:15 +0000

The last link of the adminitration section in the admin app says phpinfo, click
there, an information page for php will come up... look for with-imap in the
compile
options there... if you dont have that listed, you have no email server support
compiled in php. Consult your php docs to make that work.

LEX