[Phpgroupware-users] anglemail is back in phpgw

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] anglemail is back in phpgw
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:42:47 +1000

Hi all,

The long awaited day has arrived.  anglemail has been ported back to
phpgw.  It is in cvs HEAD at the moment.  To grab it please do the
following:

* cd /path/to/phpgroupware
* cvs -z6 co email

Thats it you are done.  I will try to get a tarball on phpgroupware.org
asap.

If the testing goes well it will be in stable in about 1 week.

Credits:

The anglemail crew - for developing such a great mail client

The phpgw core team - for allowing this to happen ... and for giving me
cvs commit rights :)

ralfbecker and ceb (and all the others on #phpgw) for helping me with my
cvs problems.

AND LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST *ANGLES* - WELL DONE AND KEEP UP THE
GREAT WORK!!!!!  (yes that needs to be shouted)

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)