Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem getting phpwebhosting to work properly

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problem getting phpwebhosting to work properly
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:25:54 +1000

SI Reasoning <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > I have been using phpgroupware for quite a while, but I have not
> > > been able to
> > > get phpwebhosting to work properly. The server is Mandrake 8.2
> > > fully
> > > upgraded.
> > >
> > > The problem is that if I click on any of the buttons in
> > > phpwebhosting (even
> > > edit comments), then I get sent to google (where it searches the
> > > name
> > > phpgroupware) and the url in my browser is keyword:phpgroupware
> >
> > Weird!!! Can you disable the keyword search in galeon or try another
> > browser?  or get the form/s properties and check the url it is
> trying to
> > submit the form/s to.  Please post what the url(s) is(are).
> >
> An error occured while loading
> https://phpwebhosting/index.php?path=L2hvbWUvc2N6amQ%3D:
>

> Unknown host phpwebhosting

There is your problem :)

Does the rest of you install work?

if yes try this:
# cd /path/to/phpgroupware
# rm phpwebhosting/index.php
# cvs -z6 co -r Version-0_9_14-branch phpwebhosting/index.php

if no
try going to http://myserver/phpgroupware/setup
log into setup/config
modify setup and check the stuff there