[Phpgroupware-users] Redirection to wrong page when attempting to login

From: Meaghan Aldridge
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Redirection to wrong page when attempting to login
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:57:54 +1100

Hi,

I have just installed phpgroupware (after a great amount of trouble with the rpms!!!) using the tarball version 0.9.14, and now I am having trouble logging in.

I have successfully managed to create my header.inc.php and configured phpgroupware, but now when I attempt to login, I get redirected, and an apache message comes up.

I go from: http://localhost/phpgroupware/login.php

when I log in, I get redirected to: http://localhost/login.php

with the apache error: "The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server."

I read in the archives, that perhaps my server_root was incorrect. I have checked my header.inc.php and my server_root does look correct:

        define('PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT','/var/www/html/phpgroupware');
        define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','/var/www/html/phpgroupware');

This is where I have phpgroupware installed.

So am not sure what the problem is. Do I have to have any special apache settings for this program? The only apache settings that I have changed is to allow php to work, which it does now.

Please help!

Regards,

Meaghan