[Phpgroupware-users] Unable to see screen on SETUP

From: Joel E. Williams, Jr.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to see screen on SETUP
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:46:05 -0500

From: "Chris Weiss" <address@hidden>
To:
address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to upgrade API
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:11:16 +0000

Joel E. Williams, Jr. (address@hidden) wrote*:
>If I try
http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/setup/  all I get
>is a blank screen.

is the whole tree world readable?

Yes, the whole tree is world readable.  I believe I have a configuration problem in my setup file.  I renamed my existing phpgroupware install phpgroupware_old and ran setup from there.  The header.inc.php file still pointed to /big/dom/xcoastaloutdoors/www/phpgroupware  and was able to get into setup.  I was apparently able to upgrade the API in this manner.

I used this method to install sitemgr and attempted to install Property and eTemplates.  All 3 are registered and display in the menu but the db tables are not installing for Property and eTemplates.

I copied my exact setup file from phpgroupware_old to 9.14.001 and tried setup again.  Still have a blank screen.

I've setup a guest/guest login if you would like to take a look at the organization of the site.  If you prefer to be able to have admin privileges, email me and I will set you up an admin account.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Joel