Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP users/groups

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP users/groups
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:16:17 +0100

Mandi! jef peeraer
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I hope i get more response with this subject ( my timetracking problems don't
> attarck much attention).

;)

> i am going to use phpgroupware in a great project ( 60 users ), if i get it
> working. I use a central ldap server for authentication and use phpgroupware
> to create users and groups.
> I suppose that the phpgroupware defined groups are stored in the database ?
> When i create a user , the posix uid and gid get the same number. The gid
> gets even a number that does not exist in the groups. Must there not be a
> default group for a user ?

I've fired up two bugs for these, also i'm using LDAP for storing user
and group, but for now it is needed another tool to correct and setup
better LDAP account created with phpgw.

I'm creating LDAP account in phpgw, and then edit with some other tool,
not eldaptir that doesn't work. ;(
[what tool?! Hem, i'm choosing one... ;]

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

        Difendiamo la Legge 185/90 dall'assalto della lobby delle armi.
                Blocchiamo subito il disegno di legge n. 1927.
                          http://web.vita.it/185/
                   http://www.retelilliput.org/petizioni/
                        http://www.banchearmate.it/