Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems

From: Ruben Lopez
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:16:17 -0400

The problem happens in different kind of browsers like mozilla, netscape,
konqueror, etc.

This application runs on alt.ubiquando.com.co/phpgroupware/ server.

The default_app of the troubled accounts is the schedule.

Also, when i see sessions, users can open it and those are stored in logs
sessions and databases.

On Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:31:30 +0000, Chris Weiss wrote